Tuesday, February 17, 2009

U2 - Pretty Disappointed!





Get On Your Boots?? That’s it?

I’m pretty shocked myself… U2 is one of the biggest band in the world and even if their music doesn’t really convince me, I was expecting a little bit more!!

So far it’s possible to pre-order the new album No Line On The Horizon (that I’ll wait to comment since I couldn't listen to the tracks yet).

But it is possible to hear, see and watch the “hit” single Get On Your Boots!! Are you kiddin’?

We’re talking about music way under U2’s general standards. It’s a stupid-pop-rocking song…
I understand the fans, indeed the song is going pretty well across Europe (not so good in US) for their loyalty but this song is undoubtedly the worst they ever released!!

I'll give it a shot to the upcoming album hoping it’ll offer something more than the first single.

Though their performance at the Grammy when they had to open the show (it was set for Rihanna but cause of her problems with Chirs Brown she couldn’t appear on the show) went pretty well, the song just sucks!!

I’ll have no words for the video (a little darker-rocker version of NERD’s Pharrel style).

Here's the link for the official channel on YouTube:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ7zKeYhU_8


What do u think?

C ya

LoX

No comments:

Post a Comment