Thursday, February 26, 2009

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL – The Unstopping’ Success?

Isn’t that strange? I mean of course it was a big production by Disney, having beautiful pop songs for kids, love stories between the starring characters (fakes or not), and amazing group choreography…

But isn’t it a little too much success? I was ok with the 2nd one, but even a 3rd?

Will these actors ever have the chance to “escape” from this? I think they could get caught up in the Disney vision forever and never have the chance to do something different!

I mean, could u picture Zac Efron or Vanessa Hudgens as a mixed-up kid? Or an evil killer?
They’ll always be the perfect young couple of Disney.

I know some of them tried to enter the music business (Vanessa herself, Ashley Tisdale…), but c’mon don’t we already have too many kids trying to make music?
Pop music doesn’t mean ridiculous, it’s just pop, and it’s not for everybody.

I guess the success will be worldwide but I’m wondering about what is gonna happen then… when their public would be grown up enough as them…

Will we see them again?
Let’s just wait!

LoX

1 comment:

  1. It's true!
    I never liked HSM but we all have to assume to big success they had.
    I agree on the fact that they're going to be trapped in the characters of the Musical.
    It's goona be hard to get out.

    J

    ReplyDelete