Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DAKOTA FENNING – A Brilliant Young Shining Star


Do we remember that little acting child?

Blond hairs, deep blue eyes..? A super talented little lady..?
Today’s Dakota is a splendid 16years old girl, more beautiful than ever.

In the last weeks there’s been a lot of talking about her and her appearance on New Moon (Twilight’s sequel by Stephen Mayer) and her extraordinary performance on Push with Chris Evans. Never seen a 13years old girl like that! Simply amazing!

The girl already had the occasion to work with incredible actors (some of them won several Golden Globes and Oscars) on hit/successful movies like The War Of The Worlds (as Tom Cruise’s daughter), I Am Sam (with Sean Penn), Man On Fire (with Denzel Washington).

She also appeared on super famous series such as Friends (Season 10), Ally McBeal (Season 3), E.R. (Season 6), CSI (Season 1), and The Ellen Show (as a young version of Ellen herself).

I dedicate this post to her, because I’ve always considered Dakota a brilliant actress and now I’m sure more than ever.

I think she’ll make a great big step in Hollywood industry/business.
I wouldn’t dislike hearing her singing; it seems a little pretty voice!
PS
Girl, you can’t even imagine how many of us would have loved to hug Chris like u just did on Push!! Great job!!

LoX

3 comments:

  1. You mean Dakota Fanning right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leif G.....from NorwayFebruary 26, 2010 at 5:52 PM

    My God.....she is wonderful and so amazing. I have just see the movie Man on Fire and she is so beautiful young kid. She is unique and so lovely...My best wishes for her and I hope she will be a great moviestar who can give us a lot of fine movies in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well; i think dakota fanning is really talented and she should be really greatful of what she has she has accomplished so far and what she will accomplish in the future as well and im a big fan of hers, so good luck :)

    ReplyDelete